Heather is in network with many major health insurance companies. Individual therapy sessions may be covered by your insurance provider. Please call the mental/behavioral health number on your health insurance card prior to your initial appointment in order to be fully informed of your mental health benefits. For most insurance plans, mental health sessions are billed towards your deductible, which means you are responsible for the allowable rate at the time of session until the deductible is met.
Helpful questions to ask insurance when you call:
- Do I have behavioral/mental health benefits and coverage?
- Has my deductible been met?
- What is my copayment and/or coinsurance responsibility after the deductible is met?
- Do I need preauthorization for outpatient mental health sessions?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my health insurance cover?
In-network insurance plans:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Optum/United Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
Out-of-network insurance plans:
- Value Options
Other forms of payment accepted:
- Credit or debit card
- Flex spending or health savings account